Get started using Bulk SMS for event planning.
Event planning involves studying the brand, identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, planning the logistics, and coordinating the technical aspects before actually launching the event.
You can categorize an event as
- Parties, awards, launches.
- Product launches.
- Sports events.
- Meetings, roadshows, conferences, and education.
- Weddings – from your own, family and friends’ weddings.
- Festivals and Concerts
- Charity events
Most importantly, events management is no simple task. You need to take the following essential step when doing event management.
- Understand the objective of the event
- Establishing timelines
- Selecting the best venue
- Sourcing and managing supplies
- Managing budgets
- Marketing communications
- Managing risk
Event planning requires effective communication in every step to ensure that the right people get the right message at the right time.
Also, you can meet this requirement through Bulk SMS for event planning..
Related post: How SMS communication can reduce conflict
Below is a list of things Bulk SMS for event planning can do to assist in managing your event
- Attendance Confirmation — Instead of making numerous calls or sending copious emails to potential attendees, send them SMS to remind them to confirm their attendance.
- Event reminders — sending out SMS 24 hours before an event is a sure way to reducing the number of no-shows.
- Post-event notifications — send messages to all the event attendees after the event; thanking them for attending and requesting any feedback.
- SMS keeps staff informed Using SMS messaging for the organization of event staff means that everyone knows what is expected when. Let’s take a look at how you might use SMS to communicate with the staff at your next event.
- Timetables and schedules — SMS messages can be sent to all the event staff prior to the event informing them of their schedules for the duration of the event.
- Reminders and notifications — SMS reminders can be scheduled and sent to staff 24 hours before the event reminding them of their shifts and other information such as event location, dress code, etc. SMS messages can also be sent to staff during an event in case of an emergency or change in schedule.
- Two-way communication — SMS messaging enables a quick and effective two-way communication channel between you and your staff. In other words, staff can immediately respond if they, for whatever reason, are unable to fulfill their duties.
Due to the demanding nature of the events management industry, effective communication is essential to ensuring that each part of the event runs smoothly.
The use of bulk SMS can help reduce no-shows, coordinate staff and keep all attendees informed of any changes or special offers.
It is the perfect tool to help improve the communication efforts at your next event.
Meanwhile, Bulk SMS provider is a reliable, cost-effective platform for bulk SMS.
Use bulk SMS provider today, we assure you of effective service.
Click here to know how to send bulk SMS